This bag was born from three years of iterations, riding the city commute to after work overnighters and beyond. Inside, you can fit a 13" laptop, sleeping bag, cooking pot, extra clothes, and more.
Two buckled straps secure the bottom, while the lid keeps everything down tight, but still accessible with one hand. The lid has an elastic cord running through it, with hooks like a bungee net!
Shoulder strap attachment points make this bag excellent off-bike as well. With the side inserts removed, the bag can cinch down into an elegant triangle, so you're not lugging around a bulky box.
- Compatible with many large platforms and select configurations for:
- Wald 1392 Basket
- Pass and Stow Five Rail Rack
- Velo Orange Porteur Rack
- Soma Porteur Rack
- Surly 24-Pack Rack
- Origin8 Classique Cargo Rack
- Specialized Pizza Rack
- Rawland Demiporteur V2
- 14.5" x 10" x 8" (6" expandable drawcord section)
- Fits 13" laptop (shown with Incase Icon sleeve)
- Elastic cord with plastic hooks on lid (works like a bungee net)
- Plastic hooks fit on rack, basket, or webbing loops on the side of the bag
- Clear map case on lid with zippered closure
- Semi-rigid plastic inserts all around (removable)
- Thick padded bottom to prevent rattling
- Large exterior zip pockets on front and rear
- Smaller exterior sleeve pockets on sides
- D-Ring attachments for shoulder strap
- Side compression straps (compresses bag into a triangle with side inserts removed)
- Daisy chain attachment loops on rear and bottom of bag
- Two movable webbing straps with side-release buckles for attaching to basket or rack
- PU coated Cordura main fabric
- White X-Pac liner in main compartment (weatherproof in main compartment)
- HANDMADE IN CALIFORNIA
This bag securely fits many large platform racks (porteur racks) as long as the attachment straps are laced through the correct daisy chain slots underneath. They should be positioned right next to the rack struts to prevent the bag from shifting left and right. The bag will come setup for the rack you select. If you need to move the attachment straps, the male buckle and elastic strap keeper must be removed. For rugged mountain bike terrain, we recommend using zip ties to secure the corners down along with our Decaleur Kit.
This is how the attachment straps will be setup for select configurations: