For a thinner version, check out our collaboration with Mash SF: https://shop.mashsf.com/outershell-outer-shell-camera-sling-strap.html
An elegant camera strap that'll stay still when things get bumpy. Easily adjust the length with one hand so you can cinch it up tight, then quickly let it out to Get The Shot! An additional strap goes under your armpit to keep the camera from swinging in front of you. When you're ready to shoot, unbuckle the cross strap just like a messenger sling bag. If you don't want to use the cross strap, its easily removable. Watch the video below for more details.
*Now with Fidlock magnetic 'slide release' buckle!
- Removable cross strap (with Fidlock magnetic 'slide release' buckle)
- Adjustable cross strap position for left and right shoulders
- Adjustable length (22-40)"
- Ultra-tough molded nylon connection points made by OP/TECH USA (1 mm cord for compact cameras under 2.5lbs/1.13kg)
- Additional steel carabiner connection points included (for heavyweight DSLRs)
- Heavy duty steel split rings included (1/2" diameter)
- HANDMADE IN CALIFORNIA
*Note: Cameras with lugs designed for use with split rings are typically not deburred as precisely as other connectors; therefore, we recommend using split rings so that there is no risk of damage to the strap from being cut by sharp edges or burrs in the lug.
Instructions (refer to video)